Better Homes & Gardens

BHG Holiday Store

Monday, May 9, 2011

Free Sounder Train Event

Sound Transit is.having a small event around their Sounder Train line at Freighthouse Square I'm Tacoma on May 14th and 15th from 11:30-1:30.

My kids love trains. There is something almost romantic about them. Trains, as a mode of.transportation are nostalgic for me. When I was in high school, my.dad was stationed in Germany. It was great, being able to travel freely.amongst different towns and even countries on the train. It was more economical and quicker than driving with the added bonus that.I wouldn't get lost. Ha ha.

Now I have children who love trains. So, you will see plenty of posts about them here. At this event, you can tour a Sounder train, play games, win prizes, and listen to live music. While there, I highly recommend the Greek and Vietnamese (Wendy's) food places in the Freighthouse Square food court. The Greek salad dressing can't be.beat, and their fallafela take me back to Spain...the Vietnamese food is always fresh made and super yummy too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment